This just in!
The Fred Beans electric car Expo this Saturday, 12 October, 9am-3pm, has confirmed the speakers for a panel discussion that begins at 11am. A couple of speakers have been changed in an effort to provide greater focus in the presentation.
- “How Can Uncle Sam Help Me Own an EV?” – Donna Mullin, CPA, JD, from Boyer & Ritter CPAs, who will discuss potential tax breaks for EV purchases
- “The Future of Driving Electric” – Dana Snell, Regional Sales, from AeroVironment, makers of home and commercial charging stations
- “Wheels to the Road in an EV” – Ford Motor Company EV product specialist John Possumato
- “Making EVs Mainstream” – EV advocate Michael Craner. Craner, co-founder of Renew America Roadtrip, is back for a second year with the Fred Beans E-Cars Expo. Michael is bringing one of his Tesla EVs.
An open Q&A session will follow.
Refreshments include samples from these local Bucks County vendors:
- Ely’s Farm Products, Newtown – European-style cheeses
- Manoffs Farm & Market, Solebury – crimson gala apples
- Snipes Farm & Education Center, Morrisville – apple cider
- Solebury Orchards, Solebury – honey crisp apples
- Tabora Farm & Orchard, Chalfont – cider donuts
Except for the EV test drives, which will run 9-11am, break for the presentations, then return 12:30-3pm, all activities are expected to occur under the main tent. Restrooms and shelter in case of really crummy weather are in the Fred Beans Mitsubishi showroom next door to the Expo site.
Hope to see you there!